About Julia Quick Acupuncture
I am Julia Quick acupuncturist and therapist with 20 years experience, member of the British Acupuncture Council.
My practices in South London in West Dulwich and London Bridge are comfortable and welcoming.
Acupuncture treats individuals rather than symptoms and is effective emotionally as well as physically. A list of conditions treated does not give the full picture. You may come with a Main Complaint of say Insomnia and find that a niggling back ache has also gone and you feel more alive than ever before. Acupuncture balances your system and through that balance gradually and sometimes suddenly relieves symptoms.
When you work with me I will encourage and empower you to take your health forward through a more balanced approach to life.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am Certified in Zero Balancing a wonderful hands on treatment
- Licentiate of Acupuncture from the College of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Diploma Integrating TCM with 5 Element Acupuncture from College of Integrated Chinese Medicine
- Facial Revitalisation Certificate
- Certificate in internal Family Systems Therapy
- On going training in Japanese Acupuncture
- Frequent Zen and other Retreats practicing meditation
- Private practice for over 20 years.
Included 8 years working at The Core Trust an Holistic approach to addiction, delivering acupuncture services and Clinical Supervision of other Complementary Therapists.
- Voluntary work delivering Acupuncture at Wandsworth Carers.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Back Pain
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Zero Balancing
- Acupuncture: £50/session
- Zero Balancing: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
2 session for the price of 1 when mentioning Natural Therapy for All
Write a Review of Julia Quick
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.