About David Start Acupuncture
- Acupuncture is based on Chinese medicine principles which have been developed, researched and refined for more than 2000 years.
- Five Element Acupuncture is a traditional style that works to balance the patient’s mind, body and spirit.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- My interest in Acupuncture stems from studying martial arts such as Tai Chi, Aikido and Qi Gong, both from a martial arts and a healing perspective.
- I also have a deep interest in alternative medicine as well as being aware of conventional medicine.
- It led me to studying "Five Element Acupuncture" at the renowned College of Traditional Acupuncture in Warwickshire and after 3 years training I gained my degree.
I am committed to continuing professional development and attend regular courses and seminars, which have included:
- Korean Style Gua Sha including Cosmetic GuaSha and Cupping Therapy
- Five Element Acupuncture and Magnet Therapy
- Foundation In Kiiko Matsumoto Style Japanese Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Pain
- Acupuncture for Fertility
- Yang Style Tai Chi
- Taoist Internal Arts
- Dit Da Trauma Poultice and Liniments
Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council.
- Has full liability insurance.
- Registered with the relevant local authorityAll.
- Treatments are carried out under strict guidelines from the British Acupuncture Council.
My Tai Chi and Qigong
- I am offering low-cost tuition in Yang style Tai Chi and Qigong for health and wellbeing.
- Tai Chi and Qigong practices are an ideal way to compliment your acupuncture sessions.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Anxiety, Depression, Emotional disorders, chronic illnesses, musculoskeletal problems,
- Migraines and Headaches, Digestive disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, addictions, Stress, Gynaecological issues, insomnia, general well-being, personal development.
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Back Pain
Write a Review of Mr. David Start
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.