About Kerry Wratten Acupuncture
In her practice, Kerry combines what are probably the two most popular forms of traditional acupuncture today. Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is well suited to treating a wide range of physical, mental and emotional symptoms and the 5-Element style, which focuses mainly on treating the many physical and mental conditions that can stem from an underlying imbalance in the energies that flow through us, thereby bringing about profound changes in a person’s sense of well-being.
Kerry is a member of the British Acupuncture Council. She is bound by Codes of Ethics and Safe Practice and uses disposable needles and follows safety procedures approved by the Department of Health. She is committed to continuing professional development.
My training, work experience and any achievement
• BSc in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Licentiate of Acupuncture
• Diploma in Facial Enhancement Acupuncture
• Member of the British Acupuncture Council
Post-graduate training to date includes:
• Musculoskeletal and sports injuries
• Male and female infertility
• Acupuncture through pregnancy to childbirth and beyond
• Trigger point acupuncture
• Acudetox Plus and NADA (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association) for the treatment of addictions
Traditional acupuncture is a form of Chinese medicine that promotes natural healing of the body. The science and art of acupuncture involves insertion of fine needles into specific points along meridians, or channels, of the body to stimulate the nervous system, which then activates mechanisms which bring about balance and healing within the body. Acupuncture is a great way of getting well and helps maintain good health enabling you to stay well.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Terminal Illness
- Dry Needling
- Back Pain
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Special Online Booking Offers
15 minute free consultations
10% discount for Hero’s (ex-service personnel and veterans)
Write a Review of Ms. kerry wratten
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.