About Natural High Acupuncture
Naturalhigh acupuncture is the culmination of 12 years of clinical experience and practice within the Chinese healing arts.
The healing arts of China include: Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chinese Dietary Therapy, Tui-Na (Chinese Massage) and Qi Gong.
As a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) I firmly believe that these therapeutic methods are interdependent and essential in the prevention of health problems, treating existing medical conditions and to improve the overall quality of life.
These days acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are the most well-known and respected Chinese medical interventions, but these are only parts of a complete medical system.
Over the centuries these therapeutic options have been broadened to what is known as the ‘Eight Strands of Brocade’ (pa chin hsisen), and these are generally accepted as:
1. Diagnosis (chen tuan)
2. Herbal therapy (ts’ao yao)
3. Diet therapy (chang ming)
4. Acupuncture (hsia chen pien)
5. Thermology including moxibustion and the use of poultices (wen chiech’ u)
6. Acupressure or spot pressing (tien chen)
7. Tui Na or Anmo (massage)
8. The spiritual path; the use of meditation (hsiang mo) and the Qi control in healing.
When these treatment modalities are combined and not separated into separate entities as is common practice in the western world, the results are truly life changing.
The ethos at Naturalhigh is to deliver a truly comprehensive package of care in order to help you make effective life choices and improve your quality of life.
Naturalhigh is about working in partnership to address your health concerns, and only by working closely together; physically, mentally and emotionally can treatment really be seen as Holistic.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Bachelor Of Science Honours Degree (Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture) University Of Westminster 1997-2000.
Diploma In Chinese Herbal Medicine (Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine) University Of Westminster 2000-2001.
Postgraduate Diploma In Chinese Herbal Medicine (Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine) University Of Westminster 2001-2002.
Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist - NADA - UK Ltd.
SMART UK (Auricular acupuncture detoxification)
Treating Neurological & Orthopaedic conditions - College Of Integrated Chinese Medicine- 08/03/2007.
Tui Na (Chinese Massage)- College Of Integrated Chinese Medicine- 2007.
Electro-Acupuncture for the Techophobic - College Of Integrated Chinese Medicine- 06/12/2006.
Ear-Acupuncture for detoxification (supervisor) - Yuan Traditional Medicine College - 17/04/2007.
Acupuncture Chinese Herbal Medicine. Body work. Chinese Dietary Therapy.
(Adjunct treatments include- cupping, electro-acupuncture, Tui-Na (Chinese Massage) auricular acupuncture.
Registration with Brighton & Hove City Council has now been approved..
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Following our recent Groupon success that offered Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture and Swedish Massage we have decided to offer this package as a part of our service.
Treatment of addictions especially stimulant drugs.
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Mens Health
- Womens Health
- Weight Loss
- Chinese Massage
- Corporate Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Beauty Therapy
- Stress Management
- Nutritional Therapy
- Acupuncture: £40.00/session
- Natural Fertility Therapy: £40.0/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £38.00/session
- Mens Health: £40.00/session
- Womens Health: £40.00/session
- Weight Loss: £40.00/session
- Acupressure: £38.00/session
- Chinese Massage: £35.00/session
- Corporate Massage: £40.00/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £35.00/session
- Indian Head Massage: £19.00/session
- Sports Massage: £40.00/session
- Swedish Relaxation Massage: £35.00/session
- Reflexology: £25/session
- Craniosacral Therapy: £40.00/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £25.00/session
- Counselling: £25.00/session
- Beauty Therapy: £40.00/session
- Stress Management: £40.00/session
- Nutritional Therapy: £38.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Back pain & muscular skeletal problems can affect anyone at any age and most people will suffer from it at some point in their lives.
It is the UK’s leading cause of disability and one of the main reasons for work-related sickness absence.
Research recommends Acupuncture as the best solution for treating back pain & arthritic conditions.
Natural high Acupuncture is offering an unlimited treatment package (first in the UK) for all acupuncture services where you can have regular treatments over a six month period for a one off payment of £400.00 (consultation £35.00) and it can be paid by installments if you are unable to pay in full at the initial consultation.
This will allow you to focus upon getting better or improving your appearance instead of having to worry about the costs; after all you only get one chance at life!
Write a Review of Naturalhigh Acupuncture
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.