About Gate of Life Acupuncture Clinics
I am a fully insured member of the British Acupuncture council, I specialise in acupuncture to treat fertility, pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal health. I’m a member of Acupuncture Childbirth Team Yorkshire. I have a particular interest in treating PCOS. I’m a birth doula and I attend births across the Yorkshire region.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have a BSc Hons degree in Chinese Medicine Acupuncture, gained at the University of Westminster. I have undertaken post graduate training in auricular acupuncture, obstetric acupuncture, scalp acupuncture to treat stroke. Am a birth doula trained with Nurturing Birth and am a member of Doula UK.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Pregnancy, childbirth, postnatal
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Back Pain
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Womens Health
- Acupuncture: £35.00/session
- Natural Fertility Therapy: £35.00/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £35.00/session
- Womens Health: £35.00/session
- Acupressure: £35.00/session
Write a Review of Mrs. Louisa Rollinson
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.