About Ruth Burry Lic (Acup) BScHons MBAcC LCSP (Physio)
Beyond a broad based experience in treating a variety of medical and health issues, I have a particular interest and experience in helping people deal with issues of stress, musculo-skeletal pain, female health and fertility, and support during IVF and pregnancy.
I also offer facial enhancement acupuncture, a holistic alternative to Botox and a more healthy approach to looking your best. I offer two facial enhancement procedures:-
* the Revitalising Acupuncture Facial, which combines facial acupuncture with an anti-aging acupressure massage using natural oils; and
* the Collagen Boosting Facial, which combines facial acupuncture with special techniques to lift and tighten, and uses ’Medik8’ products to augment collagen production in the skin.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have been qualified and working as an acupuncturist since 2002, helping people with a wide range of medical conditions in east and west Surrey.
I trained full time for 4 years at the International College of Oriental Medicine before completing a research degree at the University of Brighton. I then completed 2 years of post-graduate study in Chinese and Western Pathology.
I have since done further training in acupuncture for pregnancy and childbirth, and in facial enhancement (cosmetic) acupuncture procedures.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Concentration Problems
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Exam Nerves
- Fear of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Stop Smoking
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Weight Loss
- Back Pain
- Nail Biting
- Womens Health
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Acupuncture: £45/session
- Reiki: £45/session
- Womens Health: £45/session
- Swedish Relaxation Massage: £40/session
Write a Review of Ms. Ruth Burry
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.