About Phoenix Therapy
Hi, my name’s Terry I’m a fully qualified and experienced, professional therapist, I work in a private practice in Blackpool.
I specialise in a powerful and revolutionary body balance therapy that originated in Japan.
I use a number of different systems including Reiki, cupping, Anmo fu and acupuncture; these are all safe, fast working therapeutic alternatives to traditional medicine and are suitable for all ages
We have a verbal interaction to detect evidence of the root causes of the client’s issues, needs and problems. Using both the western (NHS) and eastern theories to help us provide a professional service, with the ability to get to the root cause of a client’s problems allowing us to offer a support structure to their time at the clinic which leads us to better customer service and improved recovery time.
DIAGNOSIS AND ASSESSMENT
With the client fully clothed we use specific muscle testing to evaluate the muscles, pelvic ligaments, spinal position and movement, joint imbalance, organ and blood flow problems.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I started in the healing arts whilst training in the marial art when after students would injure themselves during the session and ask me to "fix" them and although I had little training back then I found the natural route seemed to help them a lot.
- I have been lucky to have studied with some of the best therapists in the country and will continue to do so, that way I can give you my best.
- I prefer the good old fashioned honest approach and think that everyone should be treated this way.
- I have also had the privilege of being able to teach in the UK and Ireland and continue to update my treatment and therapy development seriously, and because I care about solving your physical and emotional problems I regularly attend CPD and other training to extend and update my skills
- I have taught different syllabuses such as cupping, Anmo fu and muscular skeletal therapy.
- I have treated various professional athletes, football players (Carlisle united), Lancashire police, BAE and worked with Blackpool councilning as time goes on.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Low Self Esteem
- Physical Illness
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Addiction
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Back Pain
- Usui Reiki
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Weight Loss
- Chinese Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Beauty Therapy
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy
- Stress Management
- Acupuncture: £40/session
- Kinesiology: £40/session
- Natural Fertility Therapy: £40/session
- Reiki: £40/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £40/session
- Weight Loss: £40/session
- Chinese Massage: £40/session
- Craniosacral Therapy: £40/session
- Beauty Therapy: £40/session
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy: £40/session
- Stress Management: £40/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- I give a free 15 min consulation when booked in advanced
- I also offer home visits but charge slightly extra to cover petrol costs (depending on location)
- I also give a discount when booking 6 sessions in advance when full payment is made
Write a Review of Terry Stevens-Lewing
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.