He has developed a sympathetic understanding of the needs and problems of Western patients.
Has his acupuncture clinic in Ilford serving an area around East London.
Offers specialist treatments including acupuncture, acupressure and cupping in his Ilford acupuncture clinic.
Has a special interest in treating neurological and psychological conditions, such as Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, MS, Dementia, Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia etc with acupuncture and has gained 30 years experience with this particular medical problem.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- 30 years on Chinese Acupuncture practice, education and research.
- BSc and PhD from Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine China (NUCM).
- PhD Research on Acupuncture treatment for depression, paper published.
- Guest Professor of NUCM.
- Qualified consultant Acupuncturist.
- Member of British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) www.acupuncture.org.uk
- Fellow Member of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, UK (ATCM)
- Director of TJAcupuncture Clinic and Brain Centre.
- Course Director of Shulan College of Chinese Medicine
- 2007-2014: Senior Lecturer and Director of Acupuncture Clinic at the University of East London (UEL)
- 2015-2017: Acupuncture Course Director at College of Naturopathic Medicine London (CNM)
Prof. Tianjun Wang has published more than 20 Acupuncture and TCM papers and conference speakers. Particularly, the newest paper, Acupuncture combined with an antidepressant for patients with depression in hospital: a pragmatic randomised controlled trial, was published on the Acupuncture in Medicine in 2014 which is the international peer-reviewed journal.
As a well known international speaker, Prof. Wang has provided lots of talks in many countries such as Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Portugal, Greece, Ireland and the UK , etc.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Mental Health Problems
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Dry Needling
- Back Pain
- Herbal Medicine
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Womens Health
- Mens Health
- Weight Loss
- Beauty Therapy
- Tai Chi
- Acupuncture: £68/session
- Herbal Medicine: £68/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £68/session
- Womens Health: £68/session
- Mens Health: £68/session
- Weight Loss: £70/session
- Acupressure: £95/session
- Tai Chi: £68/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- 15mins free consultation
Write a Review of Mr. Tianjun Wang
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.