About Jennifer Teale
Jennifer is a Fully Qualified and Leading Hypnotherapist having trained with the prestigious London College of Clinical Hypnosis.
She is a member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis. She therefore abides by the strict rules and regulations of the Society’s membership.
I know you might be thinking about hypnotherapy only as a last resort.
But the good news is: I run a full-time practice of hypnotherapy, I am a HypnoBand® Glasgow practitioner and specialise in weight loss, anxiety and stopping smoking alongside other issues.
Why I can bring you great results with hypnotherapy:
1. You can request a free 30 minute consultation at the time of booking prior to any hypnotherapy sessions to find out if this is really right for you.
2. My guarantee is that you will feel more relaxed, calmer and more focused after your first hypnotherapy session or you can request your money back immediately.
3. I offer personalised hypnotherapy CDs for all issues to use at home.
4. I also offer text and email support, if requested, to help keep you motivated and encouraged between sessions.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Exam Nerves
- Fear of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Stop Smoking
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Weight Loss
- Nail Biting
- Hypnotherapy: £50/session
Write a Review of Jennifer Teale
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.