About Tracey Wild
I offer a professional therapy and counselling space for a wide range of emotional, psychological and relationship issues; for individuals and couples who want to actively work through their own issues. The option for working creatively in therapy or counselling rather than words alone is available through role play, dance, movement, drawing, painting, sand play and sculpture. Also, I provide creative therapy groups and Authentic Movement for the general public and for students on the Arts Therapies Masters course in Derby.
Counselling and therapy can be short term or open ended with adults, teenagers and children. I accept self referrals and organisational contracts, continuation from NHS counselling, brief solution-focused work, group work, Personal Development and Life Coaching.
I have extensive experience with many of the different issues life presents, such as;
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression
- Clinical Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Childhood Abuse and Trauma
- Loss and Berevement
- Abuse and Relationship breakdown
- Anger Management
- Low Self-Esteem
- Body Image Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Lack of Motivation/Low mood
You have the opportunity to talk about complex issues with an impartial trained professional, which may also help you to gain a greater understanding of yourself, how it is affecting you, provide a different perspective, how you may wish to deal with it and make choices for the future.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Post Grad Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy
- Post Grad Diploma (Master Equilavent) Dance Movement Psychotherapist
- BA (Hons) Degree in Arts Therapies
- Transactional Analysis (TA) 101 Introductary
- I have over 10 years experience working as a specialist Psychotherapist, Psychological Therapist and Counsellor both in the NHS, private practice and the voluntary sector. See below for Professional Membership.
- My Counselling/Psychotherapy training is based on the rigorous continuous Post Graduation qualification in Gestalt Psychotherapy. This also includes experience in GP Surgeries as a Counsellor following the NICE guidelines recommended for the treatment of depression.
- I have also worked in NHS secondary care with Mental Health issues and Learning Disabilities, as a specialist Dance Movement Psychotherapist.
- I am a member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- Registered member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Registered with the Association of Dance Movement Psychotherapists (ADMT)
- Registered with the Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute (SPTI).
- I adhere to the code of ethics set by the UKCP, BACP and ADMT.
- Have had extensive work experience with Employee Assisted Programmes (EAPs)
- Provide private Creative Arts Therapies including Dance Movement Psychotherapy for adults and children.
- Work with people suffering from a Learning Disability.
- Provide Personal Development and Life Coaching.
- Have Stage 1 British Sign Language (BSL) for people who are deaf or have an hearing impairment.
- Online counselling available
- Telephone counselling available
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Continuation from NHS Counselling
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Time Line Therapy
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £50/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- Individual Counselling/Therapy £45-£50 a session (50 minute session)
Initial Consultation is £50 (Allow 1 hour 15 mins)
- Couple Counselling/Therapy £50-60 (1 hour)
Initial Consultation is £60
- Initial consultation allows for support to decide on the right choice for you, an opportunity to ask questions or voice any concerns you may have and ensure that you feel comfortable with us working together.
Available Day and Evenings with limited Weekend sessions.
- PLEASE ENQUIRE IF YOU NEED A CONCESSION RATE - Limited availability
- Creative Arts Therapy Services Available
Creative Arts Therapy Sessions £50-£60 (1 hour)*
Group Psychotherapy £25 (2 hour session)*
Based in the Dancing Colours studio at 3 Vernon Street Derby DE1 1FR
- Therapy for Public Services Enquiries
Dance Movement Psychotherapy £60 (1 hour)
Group Dance Movement Psychotherapy £25 (2 hour session)
Write a Review of Tracey Wild
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.