About Inner Potential Hypnotherapy & NLP
- 15 years experience as Psychologist working with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, Phobias and stress management as well as clinical trauma such as sexual abuse, PTSD and child abuse.
- 10 years experience as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner working with weight loss, anger management, blushing, anxiety, sleep issues, flying fears, public speaking fears as well as clinical issues as depression and Post natal depression, SAD, exams fears.
- Trained with B.A.(Hons) Psychology, M.A.(Clinical) Psychology, Dip(Hypnotherapy), Practitioner (Hypnotherapy), Cert(NLP), Dip(solution focused Counselling), P.G. Dip(Psycho-traumatology).
- Specialising in Anger Mangement, Anxiety Management but also working with other emotional issues that clients call me for e.g. sleep problems, food problems, self image problems.
- Professional Membership with BACP (British Ass of Counsellors and Psychotherapists), BSCH (British Society of Clinical Hypnosis), GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register), NCP(National Council of Psychotherapy).
- Originally from mauritius and in England since last ten years as well as trained in England; Thus i can offer therapy and Hypnotherapy in English, french as well as Hindi if required.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have been in the world of Psyhotherapy since my twenties and decided some years ago to qualify as a Hypnotherapist as well and i wear the hypnotherapy hat seperately because i know clients coming for hypnotherapy wish to stay goal focused.
As a Hypnotherapist my goal is usually to help clients resolve their symptoms within 5-6 sessions and it works very well with stress, anger, anxiety, phobias
But clients with depression
or chronic anxiety, panic, or with a history of child abuse or trauma may find they need 6-8 sessions simply because there will be more work to be done at the relxation level, self belief level; over the years these clients will have grown into a very high level of avoidance and repression which is why the symptoms kep re-appearing and my job is to help them out grow the symptom from the roots.
My clients are:
- Young children whose parents call due to anxiety in children, anger in the children, shyness, sleep issues, food issues regularly and hypnosis works very well with children as they are still working directly from the unconscious brain. they respond brilliantly to trance as it is a normal state for them to daydream and relax. within 4-6 sessions children are better with hypnotherapy for most symptoms.
- Adults as well as old people. I have worked with 80 year old clients to help with sleep and hypertension issues.
- Experts in their lives and usually are very functional and successful people who have problems in certain areas of their lives e.g. anger, public speaking, driving, flying etc., but my clients have also included single parents with depression, adolescents with addiction issues.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
NLP PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
NLP FOR PUBLIC SPEAKING
- Mens Health
- Womens Health
- Weight Loss
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Time Line Therapy
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Past Life Regression
- Mens Health: £50/session
- Womens Health: £50/session
- Weight Loss: £70/session
- EMDR: £70/session
- Counselling: £50/session
- Hypnotherapy: £70/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £50/session
- NLP: £70/session
- Psychotherapy: £50/session
- Time Line Therapy: £45/session
- Stress Management: £70/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £45/session
- Life Coaching: £80/session
- Past Life Regression: £70/session
Write a Review of Mrs. Amreeta Chapman/Aujayeb Chapman
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.