Phil Reed Coaching Limited
EFT (MTT) Tapping Courses, NLP Courses, Life Coaching Courses in Milton Keynes
Member Organisation(s): AAMET and ANLP
Therapy Courses Provided
EFT (MTT) Tapping, NLP, Life Coaching
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Phil Reed Coaching Limited
Thank you for visiting my profile.
I offer telephone and skype nlp/eft coaching, along with short courses (see bottom of this page).
My individual coaching sessions run usually for 75-90 minutes. I’m also able to meet face to face for breakthrough sessions in London and Milton Keynes.
I began my training as an NLP Coach back in 2002, and became a full time coach in 2003, having resigned from 23 years in Thames Valley Police. As you can imagine this was a huge transition for me - following my heart to work in a very different way with those who struggled in life.
” … there is no fear that I might have trouble remembering you. You are an outstanding coach. I do not write these words lightly … an inspiration.” Jan Elfline, Master Certified Coach and Coach Cert. Trainer.(NLP). Illinois. USA and (ITS) London.
Initially my work was with young offenders, and then with children and their families in inner city London. For the past few years I’ve increasingly worked with parents - and adults generally who for whatever reason can’t unhook themselves emotionally from a traumatic past. Along the way, I’ve also enjoyed coaching professionals and team managers in a variety of sectors.
I love learning, which is just as well - as in self-development world - there’s always more to learn! I consider that we’re all ’a work in progress’. I blend all kinds of approaches together; each client is of course different. What works for one doesn’t for another - and that’s just fine by me! Common to all my interventions though is the use of gentle humour, self-compassion, and curiosity.
Whether you’re slightly jaded, fully blocked, or weary of ’just coping’ then my coaching may be just the tonic you’re looking for. You’ll know this already - but by ’just coping’ you’re using an awful lot of personal energy, which could be used for better things! I can help you free up some of that energy - so that you can be free of unresolved emotional issues.
Following my coaching sessions you’re likely to experience a refreshing way of ’doing life’ - with a different, lighter, relationship with yourself and those close to you at home and work. And what’s really nice is that most clients notice a positive shift in how they feel within the first one or two sessions. I promise that your courage and wisdom will inspire you! Another nice surprise for clients is that they don’t have to go into great detail about their past, as my techniques and approaches work with how you process emotion rather than the ‘why’s and wherefore’s’ of what happened to cause the difficulties.
Going back to curiosity and learning - I’m always happy as your coach and companion to share whatever works - ie point you in the right direction for finding out more for yourself, if this is what you’d like.
Thank you again for visiting this profile, which can only scratch the surface of how we might work together. More detail is at my web-site and blog - www.philreed.co.uk - together with testimonials, and an online booking facility.
If you’d like to ask anything about what I could offer you, or about anything I’ve written here - please use the contact button above.
- Qualification details
I’m certified as a Master Practitioner of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and am qualified also as an NLP Coach - having trained from 2002 with ’the coaches coach’ Ian McDermott in London.
I’m an advanced trainer of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT ‘tapping’), having trained with 3 of the 12 UK EFT Masters. As such I regularly run EFT courses. You are very welcome to attend Level One (introductory for self-help).
I blend these approaches with timeline therapy, emergent knowledge/symbolic modelling, attitudinal healing, self-enquiry, the psychology of happiness, and the principles of self-compassion.
I therefore have quite a ‘bag’ of different approaches – it seems something to suit everyone!
Since 2003, I’ve worked full time as a coach, mostly in south and east London - more recently in Milton Keynes. My work often focuses on trauma, abuse, addictions, low confidence, managing fear, aggression, life transitions, and phobias. A high percentage of my clients are referred through Children’s Social Services, primary/secondary schools, and children’s charities.
Before re-training as a coach, I was a police officer for 23 years - and so this experience of working with all kinds of people often in extreme situations was great preparation for what I now do, albeit from quite a different perspective!
- Concerns & issue I deal with
- Abuse, Addictions, Adolescence, Aggression, Anger Management, Anxiety, Aspergers Syndrome, Assertiveness, Autism, Bereavement, Binge Eating Disorder (BED), Bulimia Nervosa, Bullying, Childhood Issues, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Compulsive Behaviour, Criminal Behaviour, Debt, Depression, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug Abuse, Dyslexia, Family Problems, Fatigue, Fear, Grief, Headaches, Leadership, Learning Difficulties, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Marriage (Marital Relations), Negative Thoughts, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Perfectionism, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Rape, Redundancy, Relationship Problems, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Sadness, Self Development, Self Harm, Separation, Sexual Abuse, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Terminal Illness, Tiredness, Trauma, Unresolved Issues, Work Stress, Anger Management, Anxiety, Blushing, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Depression, Drug Addiction, Fear of Flying, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Relationship Issues, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Emotional Abuse,
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
I regularly run short EFT courses. You are very welcome to attend the level one (introductory for self-help) 2 day workshop, whether you wish to use EFT for personal and/or benefit.
These workshops are fun, informal, and liberating - whilst thorough. The 2 days and fairly small group size enables lots of time for trying out and testing the techniques. Places are limited: a 20% deposit is required to reserve your place.
” … was a fun and creative experience, it was a very good training, with a clear explanation of EFT with lots of humorous anecdotes! What really came across was your passion for EFT, which is fairly contagious! The smallish size of the group gave us lots of opportunities to practice the techniques, which were the highlight of the training experience. The pack was very good. Undoubtedly you are a fantastic and inspirational trainer; you really kept the energy flowing.”
Angus Forsythe. Project Manager. Action for Children. Family Centre and AfC MK Family Solutions.
- Upcoming Events
- April 20 2012(Ongoing): EFT Foundations+ (AAMET Level 1) in Milton Keynes
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £55.00
- NLP: £55.00
- Life Coaching: £55.00
- Special Online Booking Offers
15 mins free consultation
- Write a review of Phil Reed Coaching Limited
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Phil Reed Coaching Limited for more information.
Name: Mr. Phil ReedPhone Number :Location(s):
Various venues and by telephone/skype MK13 0RD
- Find complementary therapists in Milton Keynes:
- Acupressure in Milton Keynes
- Acupuncture in Milton Keynes
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Milton Keynes
- Aromatherapy in Milton Keynes
- Autogenic-Training in Milton Keynes
- Beauty-Therapy in Milton Keynes
- Chiropractic in Milton Keynes
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Milton Keynes
- Corporate-Massage in Milton Keynes
- Counselling in Milton Keynes
- Crystal-Therapy in Milton Keynes
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Milton Keynes
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Milton Keynes
- EMDR in Milton Keynes
- Homeopathy in Milton Keynes
- Hypnotherapy in Milton Keynes
- Indian-Head-Massage in Milton Keynes
- Life-Coaching in Milton Keynes
- Meditation in Milton Keynes
- Mens-Health in Milton Keynes
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Milton Keynes
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Milton Keynes
- Naturopathy in Milton Keynes
- NLP in Milton Keynes
- Nutritional-Therapy in Milton Keynes
- Osteopathy in Milton Keynes
- Past-Life-Regression in Milton Keynes
- Personal-Trainers in Milton Keynes
- Physiotherapy in Milton Keynes
- Psychotherapy in Milton Keynes
- Reflexology in Milton Keynes
- Reiki in Milton Keynes
- Relaxation-Therapy in Milton Keynes
- Shiatsu in Milton Keynes
- Sound-Therapy in Milton Keynes
- Sports-Massage in Milton Keynes
- Stress-Management in Milton Keynes
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Milton Keynes
- Thai-Massage in Milton Keynes
- Time-Line-Therapy in Milton Keynes
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Milton Keynes
- Weight-Loss in Milton Keynes
- Womens-Health in Milton Keynes
- Yoga in Milton Keynes