Life-Coaching, Relationships, Self-esteem in Eastbourne
Member Organisation(s): ICF, Association for Coaching
Weight Loss, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Time Line Therapy, Stress Management, Life Coaching
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Jessica Hylands
Hello my name is Jessica. I specialise in confidence as I believe that our level of self-confidence affects everything that we do.
Confidence in ourselves is, in my opinion, the most important thing that we can possess. It gives us clearer minds to be able to make the best decisions; it enables us to move forward into whatever area of life we choose, be that in terms of relationships, work, or fun; it gives us a belief in ourselves that means we can do and achieve anything that we want to in life!
I have helped so many people with all sorts of different issues: phobias, self-doubt, finding a partner, starting a business, coping with divorce, living with step-children, losing weight, public speaking, finding happiness and so the list goes on.
I very much enjoy helping children - my youngest client is seven years old. They can have had a lot of traumatic experiences in their short lives. These may be actual events that were awful for them or a lack of confidence and self-esteem causing them problems on a daily basis. Sometimes this can manifest itself in either being bullied or being a bully - both of which I help deal with.
Very often you may just feel a lack of direction in life. A feeling that you are constantly running but not getting anywhere. This is often because you don’t really know where you want to be heading. Or indeed that you are heading in the wrong direction. I love to help people find their true path in life. This makes for such a happier day-to-day life. You know that you are working towards a goal that is true to you and every day becomes an exciting, invigorating and happy experience!
I want you to wake up each morning with a smile on your face, itching to get out and do what you love to do! That may not seem possible to you now, but it is. I am living proof, because that’s what I do every day!
I also coach people in business and have great success in this. It might be helping people to increase turnover, streamline processes to increase profits, whether they should take on staff or resolve problems with existing staff. Another common issue, particularly with owner managed businesses because you tend to be dealing with everything on your own, is the constant anxiety over what to do about this or that, or whether you are going to make the money that you want or need. It’s a big pressure running your own business and it is invaluable to have the experience and support of a good coach to give you the confidence to achieve whatever you want to with your business. It’s not easy to brainstorm on your own!
I offer face to face sessions, over the phone or on Skype (if you are someone who doesn’t have Skype, I can tell you that it is the easiest thing to set up and use. As a non-techy person, I did it on my own with no help from anyone and, hey presto, it worked first time! So don’t be afraid if it.)
I offer various different packages for sessions. Do call for a free chat and having heard what is it that you’d like help with, I can suggest the package that I think would be most suited to you.
The first step is for us to chat to see whether we click and whether you feel you would like us to work together to create the life that you want and deserve.
It would be great to hear from you.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
My qualifications are many and broad-based! See list below....
I have been essentially coaching all my life without it having a name, but I qualified in 2007: Life-coaching, hypnotherapy and NLP ( Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
I have always been interested in how the mind works and why we do what we do. As I was growing up I read every book that I could lay my hands on in this field.
Having taken various courses, I got invited to a seminar by Christopher Howard (expert in coaching, NLP and hypnotherapy), which I went along to, not really knowing what to expect.
I was BLOWN-AWAY!
This is what I’d been searching for all my life!
I’ve never looked back. I am now able to help people much more quickly and effectively with the skills I gained through training with Christopher Howard subsequent to that introductory seminar, and other institutions.
I would love to help you overcome whatever barriers you are struggling with, and help you to create your dream life. It is there waiting for, you just need the confidence to take it. I can give you that confidence and we will move at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Do give me a call and we can have a chat to see whether you feel you’d like to work with me.
• Results Coach – Christopher Howard Training
• Master Results Coaching – Christopher Howard Training
* Child Behaviour O.A Diploma
• Successful Speaking Skills – The Public Speaking Company
• Performance Consultant – Christopher Howard Training
• Eriksonian Hypnosis – Christopher Howard Training
• Master Ericksonian Hypnosis – Christopher Howard Training
• Neurological Repatterning – Christopher Howard Training
• Practitioner of Neuro – Linguistic Programming – Christopher Howard Training
• Master Practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming – Christopher Howard Training
• New Insights Life Coach certification – New Insights Life Coaching (High distinction achieved)
• Advanced Neurological Repatterning – Christopher Howard Training
• Certificate in Personal Performance Coaching – The Coaching Academy
• Basic Counselling Skills – ECAT
• Chartered Certified Accountant – ACCA
• Weight Training Instructors Course – NABBA
• Senior Weight Training Instructors Course – NABBA
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationships, Work, Finding Direction in life, Self Confidence, Self Esteem, Loneliness, Personal Growth, Anxiety, Sadness, Assertiveness, Public Speaking, Career Counselling, Redundancy, Shyness, Stress, Debt, Depression, Divorce, Exhaustion, Family Problems, Weight Loss, Exam Nerves, Direction, Couple Relationships, Affairs, Pet Bereavement, Relationship Problems, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Self Determination, Adolescence, Anger Management, Bereavement, Boredom, Bullying, Inhibitions, Leadership, Marriage (Marital Relations), Midlife Crisis, Negative Thoughts, Phobias, Self Development, Separation, Smoking Addiction, Social Phobia, Stress Management, Tiredness, Unresolved Issues, Anger Management, Obsessions & Compulsions, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Stop Smoking.
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Special Online Booking Offers
I offer various different coaching packages.
When we’ve had a chat about what you are looking to achieve, I can suggest the package that I think would be most suited to your needs, and the options available to you.
I offer a free 30 minute chat to see whether we click and whether you’d like to work together.
Whoever you choose as a coach, it’s important that you feel comfortable talking together so do take them up on the offer of a free initial chat.
It is free and there’s no obligation to book any sessions if you don’t feel that we click - although I’m sure that we will!
We will talk about what has brought you to coaching, and how I can help you.
I would love to hear from you.
- Write a review of Jessica Hylands
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Eastbourne, East Sussex,BN20 8NB
Contact Jessica Hylands for more information.
Name: Jessica HylandsPhone Number :Location(s):
East Sussex BN20 8NB
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- View all issues
- Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD)
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Avoidant Personality
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bisexual Issues
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Concentration Problems
- Conduct Disorder (CD)
- Couple Relationships
- Criminal Behaviour
- Cultural Issues
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Abuse
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Gender Dysphoria
- Gender Identity Disorders
- HIV And AIDS
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders (ICD)
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Integration Of Experience
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED)
- Internet Addiction
- Learning Difficulties
- Lesbian Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Managerial Consultancy
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Memory Problems
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Pathological Gambling
- Performance Management
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Pet Bereavement
- Physical Abuse
- Physical Illness
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premature Ejaculation (PE)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Psychogenic Neurosis
- Relationship Problems
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Same Sex Relationships
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Offences
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Addiction
- Social Phobia
- Somatogenic Psychosis
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Terminal Illness
- Tourettes Syndrome (TS)
- Transgender Issues
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Find complementary therapists in Eastbourne:
- Acupressure in Eastbourne
- Acupuncture in Eastbourne
- Alexander-Technique in Eastbourne
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Aromatherapy in Eastbourne
- Ayurveda in Eastbourne
- Beauty-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Bowen-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Chinese-Massage in Eastbourne
- Chiropractic in Eastbourne
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Eastbourne
- Corporate-Massage in Eastbourne
- Counselling in Eastbourne
- Craniosacral-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Crystal-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Eastbourne
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Eastbourne
- EMDR in Eastbourne
- Emmett-Technique in Eastbourne
- Flower-Essences in Eastbourne
- Homeopathy in Eastbourne
- Hypnotherapy in Eastbourne
- Indian-Head-Massage in Eastbourne
- Kinesiology in Eastbourne
- Life-Coaching in Eastbourne
- Meditation in Eastbourne
- Mens-Health in Eastbourne
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Eastbourne
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Naturopathy in Eastbourne
- NLP in Eastbourne
- Nutritional-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Osteopathy in Eastbourne
- Past-Life-Regression in Eastbourne
- Physiotherapy in Eastbourne
- Psychotherapy in Eastbourne
- Reflexology in Eastbourne
- Reiki in Eastbourne
- Relaxation-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Shiatsu in Eastbourne
- Sound-Therapy in Eastbourne
- Spiritual-Healing in Eastbourne
- Sports-Massage in Eastbourne
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Eastbourne
- Stress-Management in Eastbourne
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Eastbourne
- Tai-Chi in Eastbourne
- Thai-Massage in Eastbourne
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Eastbourne
- Womens-Health in Eastbourne
- Yoga in Eastbourne