Woodfall Therapy Clinic
Hypnotherapy in rotherham
- About Woodfall Therapy Clinic
Stephen became interested in hypnotherapy and behavioural change some 12 years ago when he was successfully treated himself by a hypnotherapist. He has now transformed this interest into his passion, specialising in sports hypnosis, smoking cessation and hypnotherapy for children as well as successfully treating clients for a range of perceived problems they were experiencing.
Stephen has a wealth of experience in communicating and helping people throughout his career in voluntary work (Stephen was awarded a certificate of achievement for outstanding voluntary work in 1999). He also has extensive experience of working in Private enterprise and the Public sector in addition to gaining a FA certificate in football coaching and qualifying as a gym and fitness instructor.
Stephen has delivered cognitive behavioural change programmes both in custodial and community settings. He was at the forefront in training prison service colleagues in the juvenile staff awareness programme.
In the course of these experiences, he studied Accelerated Learning techniques, hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and realised it was possible to greatly enhance the learning capacity of students who he facilitated.
Training as a hypnotherapist with the world federation of hypnotherapists he learned that these same methods could be adapted to enable people to learn to live happier and healthier in all areas of their lives. Just as the students he facilitated mastered their abilities for personal enhancement better and more quickly through these techniques, so also his hypnotherapy clients are learning to lose weight, overcome phobias, achieve emotional well- being and build confidence and motivation.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
The world federation of hypnotherapists
incorporating the British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists
Professional practitioner diploma in hypnotherapy
Professional practitioner level course information.
12 MONTHS DURATION.
7 PRACTICAL WORKSHOPS.
6 READING ASSIGNMENTS.
28 HOURS OF RECORDINGS FOR HOME STUDY.
COMPLETION OF A RECORDED INDUCTION.
A SUCCESSFUL INDUCTION DEMONSTRATION.
A WRITTEN EXAM CONSISTING OF 75 QUESTIONS.
(minimum of 16,0000 words in the exam with 70% pass mark required.Equivalent
to 60 written pages of A4).
A 5,000 to 7,000 word essay/thesis.
Integrated NLP Hypnotherapy and Coaching Certificate (Life Practice UK) Nov 2010
Sport Hypnosis (UK College in Cognitive and Behavourial Therapies in Association with the Centre of Sport Hypnosis, Crystal Palace) May 2010.Written examination completed June 2010.
Smoking Cessation Certificate corporate medical services
Hypnotherapy for Children Certificate of Merit November 2009
7 years experience facilitating cognitive behavioural programmes in the prison service
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Abuse, Addictions, Adolescence, Adoption, Affairs, Aggression, Agoraphobia, Alcohol Dependence, Anger Management, Anorexia Nervosa, Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD), Anxiety, Aspergers Syndrome, Assertiveness, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism, Avoidant Personality, Disorder, Bereavement, Binge Eating Disorder (BED), Bipolar Disorder, Bisexual Issues, Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Boredom, Bulimia Nervosa, Bullying, Career Counselling, Childhood Issues, Chronic Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Codependency, Compulsive Behaviour, Concentration Problems, Conduct Disorder (CD), Couple Relationships, Criminal Behaviour, Cultural Issues, Debt, Dementia, Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD), Depression, Disability, Disaster, Disfigurement, Dissociation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug Abuse, Dyslexia, Eating Disorders, Erectile Dysfunction, Ethics, Exhaustion, Family Problems, Fatigue, Fear, Gambling, Gay Issues, Gender Dysphoria, Gender Identity Disorders, Grief, Headaches, HIV and AIDS, Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, Hysteria, Impotency, Impulse Control Disorders (ICD), Impulsive Behaviour, Inertia, Infertility, Inhibitions, Integration of Experience, Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED), Internet Addiction, Isolation, Kleptomania, Leadership, Learning Difficulties, Lesbian Issues, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Managerial Consultancy, Manipulative Behaviour, Marriage (Marital Relations), Meaningless, Mediation, Melancholia, Memory Problems, Mens Issues, Menopause, Mental Health Problems, Midlife Crisis, Miscarriage, Morality, Mothering, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Negative Thoughts, Neurosis, Obsessions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD), Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Paranoia, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Paraphilias, Parenting, Pathological Gambling, Perfectionism, Performance Management, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Personality Disorders (PD), Pet Bereavement, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Physical Illness, Post Natal Depression (PND), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Pregnancy, Premature Ejaculation (PE), Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Psychogenic Neurosis, Psychosis, Race, Rape, Redundancy, Rehabilitation, Relationship Problems, Religion, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Restrictions, Sadness, Same Sex Relationships, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Schizophrenia, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self Determination, Self Development, Self Harm, Separation, Sex, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Dysfunctions, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Offences, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), Shame, Shyness, Sleep Disorders, Smoking Addiction, Social Phobia, Somatogenic Psychosis, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Suicidal Thoughts, Terminal Illness, Terrorism, Tiredness, Tourettes Syndrome (TS), Transgender Issues, Trauma, Trichotillomania, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Blushing, Bruxism, Childbirth, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Depression, Drug Addiction, Eating Disorders, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Gastric Band Hypnotherapy, Insomnia, Internet Addiction, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Stop Smoking, Sexual Issues, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Stuttering, Weight Loss, Nail Biting, Emotional Abuse,
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- Price List
- Special Online Booking Offers
Members of Westfield health can claim their fee back with the appropriate alternative therapy policy.
Investment fees for your freedom to control your performance issue are £95 per session.
Fees for children problems are charged at the special rate of £60 per session.
Fees for group relaxation,stress relief, confidence booster sessions.£30 per session.
Freedom from smoking £250.
Hours of Business
Performance Issues don’t present themselves between the hours of 9-5.Stephen understands the need for flexibility,therefore appointment times are arranged to suit the client when the need arises.
- Write a review of Woodfall Therapy Clinic
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire,S61Location 2:
Oasis Health Club
Contact Woodfall Therapy Clinic for more information.
Name: Mr. Stephen KamsikaPhone Number :Website : http://www.woodfalltherapyclinic.co.uk
South Yorkshire S61
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in rotherham:
- Acupressure in rotherham
- Acupuncture in rotherham
- Aromatherapy in rotherham
- Art-Therapy in rotherham
- Autogenic-Training in rotherham
- Beauty-Therapy in rotherham
- Bowen-Therapy in rotherham
- Chinese-Massage in rotherham
- Chiropractic in rotherham
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in rotherham
- Corporate-Massage in rotherham
- Counselling in rotherham
- Crystal-Therapy in rotherham
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in rotherham
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in rotherham
- EMDR in rotherham
- Hypnotherapy in rotherham
- Indian-Head-Massage in rotherham
- Life-Coaching in rotherham
- Meditation in rotherham
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in rotherham
- NLP in rotherham
- Nutritional-Therapy in rotherham
- Past-Life-Regression in rotherham
- Personal-Trainers in rotherham
- Physiotherapy in rotherham
- Psychotherapy in rotherham
- Reflexology in rotherham
- Reiki in rotherham
- Relaxation-Therapy in rotherham
- Shiatsu in rotherham
- Sound-Therapy in rotherham
- Sports-Massage in rotherham
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in rotherham
- Stress-Management in rotherham
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in rotherham
- Tai-Chi in rotherham
- Thai-Massage in rotherham
- Time-Line-Therapy in rotherham
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in rotherham
- Weight-Loss in rotherham
- Yoga in rotherham