Counselling & Psychotherapy Wexford
Counselling, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Psychotherapy in Gorey
Member Organisation(s): I.A.C.P
Counselling, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Psychotherapy, Stress Management
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Counselling & Psychotherapy Wexford
Gemma Mc Cabe offers a Highly Professional and Warm Therapy. Gemma Specialises in Suicide, Depression, Bereavement, Loss of Purpose, Relationships and Self Esteem. All issues and problems are very welcome.
Gemma holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematical Physics and a Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy obtained from Turning Point/ D.C.U.
Please visit my Website for further information about Gemma.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
B.Sc in Mathematical Physics, N.U.I Maynooth.
Grad Dip, Counselling and Psychotherapy, Turning Point/D.C.U
I taught in both Primary and Secondary School for five years, and went on to run the Wexford Branch of the I.S.P.C.C.
I currently have my own Practice in Kilmuckridge, seeing a broad range of clients, while also working for the H.S.E with Children in Foster Care.
My work has mainly been with Men in the area of suicide and depression, and with children.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Abuse, Addictions, Adolescence, Affairs, Aggression, Alcohol Dependence, Anger Management, Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Avoidant Personality, Disorder, Bereavement, Binge Eating Disorder (BED), Bipolar Disorder, Bisexual Issues, Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Boredom, Bulimia Nervosa, Bullying, Career Counselling, Childhood Issues, Chronic Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Codependency, Compulsive Behaviour, Conduct Disorder (CD), Couple Relationships, Criminal Behaviour, Cultural Issues, Debt, Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD), Depression, Disfigurement, Dissociation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug Abuse, Eating Disorders, Erectile Dysfunction, Ethics, Exhaustion, Family Problems, Fatigue, Fear, Gambling, Gay Issues, Gender Dysphoria, Gender Identity Disorders, Grief, Headaches, HIV and AIDS, Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, Hysteria, Impotency, Impulse Control Disorders (ICD), Impulsive Behaviour, Inertia, Infertility, Inhibitions, Integration of Experience, Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED), Internet Addiction, Isolation, Lesbian Issues, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Manipulative Behaviour, Marriage (Marital Relations), Meaningless, Melancholia, Mens Issues, Menopause, Mental Health Problems, Midlife Crisis, Miscarriage, Morality, Mothering, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Negative Thoughts, Neurosis, Obsessions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD), Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Paranoia, Parenting, Perfectionism, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Personality Disorders (PD), Pet Bereavement, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Physical Illness, Post Natal Depression (PND), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Premature Ejaculation (PE), Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Psychosis, Rape, Relationship Problems, Religion, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Sadness, Same Sex Relationships, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self Determination, Self Development, Self Harm, Separation, Sex, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Dysfunctions, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Offences, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), Shame, Shyness, Sleep Disorders, Social Phobia, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Suicidal Thoughts, Terminal Illness, Tiredness, Transgender Issues, Trauma, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Emotional Abuse,
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Write a review of Counselling & Psychotherapy Wexford
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Counselling & Psychotherapy Wexford for more information.