About Sinead Reilly Counselling, Psychotherapy & Workshops
I am a fully qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist working in private practice in Cavan. I offer a professional and confidential service in a private and peaceful setting. I work with all types of issues and have particular interest in working with older people as I feel this generation is often forgotten. It can be a time when a renewed sense of hope and meaning can be found.
Morning and Evening Appointments available.
I am also a Heal Your Life Teacher doing workshops based on the work of Louise Hay about how our thoughts can affect our thinking and overall health .
Group workshops and 1 to 1 sessions available.
Next workshop on 14th April 2018 www.healyourlifeworkshops.com/teacher/sinead-reilly
My training, work experience and any achievement
Professional Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy with Dublin Counselling and Therapy Centre.
Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
Heal Your Life Workshop Leader Training
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Special Online Booking Offers
20 minute free consulation
Write a Review of Ms. Sinead Reilly
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.