Hypnotherapy, NLP in Guilford
Member Organisation(s): General Hypnotherapy Register
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Stephen Rigby
Having run a full time Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching practice in central Guildford since 2002, I have assisted people with many issues including stopping smoking, fears, anxiety, panic, weight, habits, relationships and medical issues like IBS and chronic pain. I offer free initial consultations in Guildford where you can discuss your requirements and find out more about the process of hypnotherapy before making a financial commitment.
If you have a question about hypnotherapy and how it can help or you would like to book an appointment, please email or ring me and I will be happy to be of assistance.
You can receive hypnotherapy in two locations: my main practice in Guildford (which has plenty of off-street parking and is less than a 10 minute walk from the main railway station) and a secondary practice at the Holistic Health Centre in central Woking.
My approach to therapy is “down to earth” with no promotion of spiritual or “New Age” theories. Your hypnotherapy may include many different protocols, some traditional and some modern; these include Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy techniques and both forms of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP (Classic Code and New Code, as taught by John Grinder: one of the co-creators of NLP).
My intention with therapy is to help you create the positive change that you have come to me to achieve. Despite the fact that many of my clients experience dramatic improvements, I do not offer miracle cures as any change requires effort on the part of the person changing. With issues that require ongoing effort, ongoing support is available but for most people one to four sessions of hypnotherapy is usually all that is required.
I receive referrals from dentists, doctors and consultants. I am also the Hypnotherapist at the Surrey Park Clinic (a private medical practice specialising in hormonal and fertility issues based in Guildford).
- My training, work experience and any achievement
My initial training in Hypnotherapy gave me a foundation in Analytical and Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Integrative Psychotherapy. The qualification I received was externally accredited by the NCFE. External accreditation is a mark of quality for any further education qualification.
My professional registration body, the General Hypnotherapy Register (the largest in the UK) requires a programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). I have always exceeded the training requirement. As part of my CPD, I have added an Advanced Certificate in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and other NCFE accredited qualifications including a Certificate and Diploma in Life Coaching and the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD).
My foundation in NLP was obtained during my initial training and I have added to this with many hours of additional training; much of it with John Grinder one of the co-creators of NLP.
I am also a licensed practitioner in IEMT (Integrated Eye Movement Therapy)
I am a senior registrant with the General Hypnotherapy Register and hold the SQHP (Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice) as awarded by the GHR.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Abuse, Addictions, Affairs, Aggression, Agoraphobia, Alcohol Dependence, Anger Management, Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Bereavement, Binge Eating Disorder (BED), Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), Boredom, Bulimia Nervosa, Bullying, Childhood Issues, Chronic Disease, Codependency, Compulsive Behaviour, Concentration Problems, Couple Relationships, Cultural Issues, Depression, Disaster, Disfigurement, Dissociation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug Abuse, Eating Disorders, Erectile Dysfunction, Exhaustion, Family Problems, Fatigue, Fear, Gambling, Grief, Headaches, Hysteria, Impotency, Impulsive Behaviour, Infertility, Inhibitions, Integration of Experience, Isolation, Leadership, Learning Difficulties, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Manipulative Behaviour, Marriage (Marital Relations), Melancholia, Memory Problems, Mens Issues, Menopause, Mental Health Problems, Midlife Crisis, Miscarriage, Negative Thoughts, Neurosis, Obsessions, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD), Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Performance Management, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Personality Disorders (PD), Pet Bereavement, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Pregnancy, Premature Ejaculation (PE), Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Rape, Redundancy, Relationship Problems, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Sadness, Self Determination, Self Development, Self Harm, Sexual Dysfunctions, Shyness, Sleep Disorders, Smoking Addiction, Social Phobia, Stress, Stress Management, Terminal Illness, Tiredness, Trauma, Trichotillomania, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Anxiety, Blushing, Eating Disorders, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Low Self Confidence, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Stop Smoking, Sexual Issues, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Weight Loss, Nail Biting, Emotional Abuse,
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Hypnotherapy: £70/session
- NLP: £70/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a free 30 minute, no obligation, introductory session at my Guildford practice.
Smoking Cessation is charged differently to normal sessions at £250 for a single power session. There are circumstances that make stopping difficult for a small percentage of people so up to two backup sessions are available in the first six months if required.
Normal sessions in Woking are £80
- Write a review of Stephen Rigby
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Stephen Rigby for more information.
Name: Stephen RigbyPhone Number :Location(s):
101 Farnham Road GU2 7PF
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- View all issues
- Exam Nerves
- Fear Of Flying
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Internet Addiction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Nail Biting
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Performance
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Find complementary therapists in Guilford: