Counselling, EMDR, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in Bayswater
Member Organisation(s): Bsc.DipEd.Dip Clin Psych.AFBPsS.C.Psychol
EMDR, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling, Psychotherapy
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Roy Shuttleworth
I am a consultant in Clinical Psychology chartered by the British Psychological Society.
After receiving my degree from Melbourne University I gained my qualifications in Clinical Psychology in London. I worked in the NHS & specialising in Adult & Adolescent Psychology and then moved on to become the Principal Therapist at the Family Institute in Cardiff , which specialises in the treatment of families and couples as well as research and teaching. After a period working with expatriate stress in Hong Kong , I have spent recent years in Harley Street area working with a wide range psychological problems in adults & children , as well as providing specialist services in Corporations , The Legal Profession & TV Production Co.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Addictions, Anxiety, Disorder, Bullying, Dementia, Depression, Disability, Divorce, Eating Disorders, Family Problems, Fear, Grief, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Relationship Problems, Separation, Sex, Stress, Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders, Low Self-Esteem, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Stress,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
I can help you with:
- General Psychological Assessment. " Is there something wrong with me / how can i change the direction of my life ? "
- Depression. This can involve mood changes which may come on unexpectantly, or grief following the loss of someone through death or separation.
- Stress. This can be due to difficulties at work , in a relationship or worries about health.
- Anxiety. This may be focused on specific issues or more generalised.
- Phobias. For example , fear of lifts , heights , needles , flying.
- Family problems. This can involve issues such as coping with the ramifications of a member of family leaving home.
- Relationship Problems. Help can be given with a relationship going stale , infidelity , problems with commitment.
- Sexual Difficulties. This could involve loss of sexual desire , impotence and premature ejaculation. Help can also be given for confusion around sexual orientation.
- Eating Disorders. For example , bulimia , anorexia , overeating leading to weight problems.
- Lack of Confidence and Low Self-Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anger Problems
- Assessment of Memory Loss including Tests for Dementia
- Intelligence Testing
- Obsessional Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Anxiety Related to Medical Problems . For example , tinnitus , heart disease , skin and hair problems
- Psychological Assessment prior to cosmetic surgery or gender changing operations.
- Sleep Problems
Childen and Adolescents
Help can be given with :
- Fear of going to school an general truancy.
- Bed Wetting.
- Child-related Anxiety , Depression and Phobias.
- Behavioural Problems , such as being out of control.
- Reaction to Marital Break-up e.g. Hostility towards Step-parent.
- Dealing with Bullying.
- Exam related issues , such as studying and general preparation for exams.
- Self Esteem.
- Intelligence Testing.
Short Term and focused , including techniques such as Anxiety Management , Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) , Eye Movement Desensitisation and Refocusing (EMDR) , Psychodrama , and other creative techniques , Family and Marital and Self Esteem Building.
Negotiaited accoring to means.
I am recognised by all major health insurers if the condition treated is covered by the clients policy.
Services to the Legal Profession
This can involve :
- Diagnostic work to see if the client is suffering from a major psychogical illness.
For example , if the client maybe disabled under the Disability Discrimination Act .
- Assessment can also be made for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Intelectual functioning , which maybe relavent for example in cases where there is a question of wheather the client is open " fit to plead " .
- Assessment of Families in Divorce Proceedings . This may include looking at the potential harm where a parent has been accused sexual misbehavior.
Service to the Television Industry
I have assessed many people for reality television programmes to make sure that they would not come to psychological harm were they to take part. Companies i have worked for include IWC Media , Optomen TV , Ruggie Media , Shine TV , Zig-zag ,
Betty TV , BBC , Firefly TV and Legal TV . The work has ranged from assessing candidates for Extreme Makeover through to discussing to camera why people don’t make a will.
Candidates can be seen and reports provided with very short notice.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Write a review of Roy Shuttleworth
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact Roy Shuttleworth for more information.
Name: Roy ShuttleworthPhone Number :Location(s):
259 Park West
London W2 2QN
- Find complementary therapists in Bayswater:
- Acupressure in Bayswater
- Acupuncture in Bayswater
- Alexander-Technique in Bayswater
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Bayswater
- Aromatherapy in Bayswater
- Art-Therapy in Bayswater
- Autogenic-Training in Bayswater
- Ayurveda in Bayswater
- Beauty-Therapy in Bayswater
- Body-Harmony in Bayswater
- Bowen-Therapy in Bayswater
- Chinese-Massage in Bayswater
- Chiropractic in Bayswater
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Bayswater
- Corporate-Massage in Bayswater
- Counselling in Bayswater
- Craniosacral-Therapy in Bayswater
- Crystal-Therapy in Bayswater
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Bayswater
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Bayswater
- EMDR in Bayswater
- Flower-Essences in Bayswater
- Homeopathy in Bayswater
- Hypnotherapy in Bayswater
- Indian-Head-Massage in Bayswater
- Kinesiology in Bayswater
- Laser-Therapy in Bayswater
- Life-Coaching in Bayswater
- Meditation in Bayswater
- Mens-Health in Bayswater
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Bayswater
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Bayswater
- Naturopathy in Bayswater
- NLP in Bayswater
- Nutritional-Therapy in Bayswater
- Osteopathy in Bayswater
- Past-Life-Regression in Bayswater
- Personal-Trainers in Bayswater
- Physiotherapy in Bayswater
- Pranic-Healing in Bayswater
- Psychotherapy in Bayswater
- Reflexology in Bayswater
- Reiki in Bayswater
- Relaxation-Therapy in Bayswater
- Shiatsu in Bayswater
- Spiritual-Healing in Bayswater
- Sports-Massage in Bayswater
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Bayswater
- Stress-Management in Bayswater
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Bayswater
- Tai-Chi in Bayswater
- Thai-Massage in Bayswater
- Time-Line-Therapy in Bayswater
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Bayswater
- Weight-Loss in Bayswater
- Womens-Health in Bayswater
- Yoga in Bayswater