About Anil Arora
Anil Arora is a qualified Hypnotherapist, Counsellor, NLP and Lifecoach. He has been practising full time for over 11 years helping people manage emotional and psychological issues.
Over the last 11 years Anil has helped people overcome issues such as anxiety, depression, panic attacks, confidence, low self esteem, phobia’s as well as helping people lose weight and stop smoking. Anil is also experienced in working with couples on a wide range of issues such as relationship breakdown as well as helping people create balance in life.
Anil has appeared on local radio discussing emotional wellbeing as well as writing articles for newspapers and magazines on different issues such as depression and anxiety.Alongside creating Transformational Hypnosis, Anil Co-owns and manages the Natural Healthcare Centre based in Burton upon Trent.
In 2007 Anil developed a unique weight loss programme incorporating psychological coaching, hypnotherapy, CBT and bioelectrical impedance measurement. While weight loss is the central goal within the programme, other area’s of the persons life are also explored to find ways of improving them. See www.weightlossclinicsuk.co.uk for more information.
Due to the demand of people wanting to give up smoking Anil created a one session stop smoking programme which utilises Hypnotherapy and NLP. See www.stopsmokingcentres.co.uk for more information.
Currently Anil works from two locations, The Natural Healthcare Centre in Burton upon Trent and Futureminds in Ashby de la Zouch. Anil continues to update his skills and knowledge and is presently studying at Derby University part time.
My training, work experience and any achievement
1995- Certificate in Counselling Skills
1996- Certificate in Counselling Theory
1997- Counselling Theory and Practice
1998- Counselling and Personal Development
2000- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
2003- Diploma in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
2004- Certificate in Life Coaching
2005- Diploma in NLP Coaching
2007- Certified Smoking Cessation Specialists
2008- Practitioner Certificate EFT
2009- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
2010- University Diploma in Psychotherapeutics (finishing in 2011)
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £55.00/session
- Counselling: £55.00/session
- Hypnotherapy: £55.00/session
- NLP: £55.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £55.00/session
- Time Line Therapy: £55.00/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £40.00/session
- Stress Management: £55.00/session
- Life Coaching: £55.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a free 15 consultation.
Write a Review of Anil Arora
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.