About Jane Sanders
I work from the understanding that we all have inherent health and given the right conditions - orientate naturally towards well-being and wholeness.
I also offer clinical supervision for therapists and Complementary Health Practitioners.
If you would like to find out more, call me to arrange a free half hour meeting.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I am a UKCP registered Psychotherapist with over 20 years experience. After completing a years training in psychodynamic counselling I went on to do the full psychotherapy training at The Karuna Institute, graduating in 1996.
I am committed to ongoing professional development.
Over 20 years experience. Available in Bridport, Poundbury (Dorchester ) & Glastonbury. People often come for therapy when they are experiencing difficulties in their lives such as loss,bereavement, illness, life crisis, a transition, work or relationship problems. There may often be a general sense of unhappiness or dissatisfaction, depression, anxiety or simply a desire to know themselves more deeply.
I am a member of the Association for Core Process Psychotherapy
Client Concerns I Treat
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Special Online Booking Offers
Write a Review of Jane Sanders
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.