Maurice Tam, Bsc(Hons), Mbacc, Lic.Ac.
Acupuncture, Reiki, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in Egham
Member Organisation(s): British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
Three Counties (care of BAcC)
Acupuncture, Reiki, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Acupressure, Chinese Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage, Tai Chi, Meditation
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Maurice Tam, Bsc(Hons), Mbacc, Lic.Ac.
I qualified from the International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM) in 2008. I have been practicing on my houseboat in Egham since then.
I have studied Qi Gong and Reiki and incorporate these treatment modalaties into my acupuncture treatments.
The root theory underlying all Chinese medicine is that the bodies natural state is to be healthy. If all things are equal the body will maintain it’s homeostasis - a healthy state. If there is illness in the body it means the body is out of balance in some way. Chinese medicine aims to find and correct this imbalance. The theory is that once the bodies balance is returned the person will then naturally heal themselves.
The theory in Chinese Medicine is that if the physician is skilled and correctly diagnoses and treats the imbalance any problem can be treated as it is the body itself that heals. No method of treatment actually does the healing. It is always just facilitating the bodies own healing processes.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
# BSc (Hons) ICOM
# Member of the British Acupuncture Council
# Licensed Acupuncturist
# 4 Years Acupuncture training
# 2 year Swedish Massage course ICOM
# Tui Na under Sarah Pritchard
# 11 Years learning and practising Qi Gong under Sifu Wong Kiew Kit, Sifu Shi DeLon, and Sifu Yuan Xiu Gang at Wudang mountain, China.
# Chen Tai Ji under Sifu Shi DeLon, Wudang TaiJi under Sifu Yuan Xiu Gang, YangJia Michuan Tai Ji under Sifu Peter Clifford
# I have studied several styles of Qi Gong and Tai Ji ranging from very gentle movements and breathing techniques to assist with recovery from physical and mental illness to harder forms developing the internal power of those who already enjoy good health. This range enables us to create an individual program to benefit each patient/student.
# I studied Qi Gong under sifu Shi DeLon, a 31st generation Shaolin Laymonk, learning the Eight pieces of Silk Brocades -To move and gather qi and stretch the ligaments to build qi and blood.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anxiety, Depression, Headaches, Impotency, Infertility, Pain Management, Physical Illness, Stress, Fertility, Anxiety, Insomnia, Stress, Back Pain,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Insomnia, Stress, Back pain, Sports injuries, Tennis elbow, Golfers elbow, Sciatica, Tinnitus, Tobacco dependance, Infertility, Reynards syndrome, Neck Pain, Stiff neck, Frozen shoulder, Digestive problems, Anxiety and many other issues.
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
My Website is
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Acupuncture: £49/session
- Reiki: £45/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £49/session
- Acupressure: £30/session
- Chinese Massage: £40/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £40/session
- Swedish Relaxation Massage: £40/session
- Tai Chi: £10/session
- Write a review of Maurice Tam, Bsc(Hons), Mbacc, Lic.Ac.
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Name: Maurice Tam, BSc(Hons), MBAcC, Lic.Ac.Phone Number :Website : http://www.riverside-practice.co.ukLocation(s):
Bell Weir Boatyard
Yard Mead TW20 0AA
- Find complementary therapists in Egham:
- Acupressure in Egham
- Acupuncture in Egham
- Alexander-Technique in Egham
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy in Egham
- Aromatherapy in Egham
- Art-Therapy in Egham
- Autogenic-Training in Egham
- Ayurveda in Egham
- Beauty-Therapy in Egham
- Body-Harmony in Egham
- Bowen-Therapy in Egham
- Chinese-Massage in Egham
- Chiropractic in Egham
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) in Egham
- Corporate-Massage in Egham
- Counselling in Egham
- Craniosacral-Therapy in Egham
- Crystal-Therapy in Egham
- Deep-Tissue-Massage in Egham
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping in Egham
- EMDR in Egham
- Flower-Essences in Egham
- Homeopathy in Egham
- Hypnotherapy in Egham
- Indian-Head-Massage in Egham
- Kinesiology in Egham
- Laser-Therapy in Egham
- Life-Coaching in Egham
- Meditation in Egham
- Mens-Health in Egham
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) in Egham
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy in Egham
- Naturopathy in Egham
- NLP in Egham
- Nutritional-Therapy in Egham
- Osteopathy in Egham
- Past-Life-Regression in Egham
- Personal-Trainers in Egham
- Physiotherapy in Egham
- Pranic-Healing in Egham
- Psychotherapy in Egham
- Reflexology in Egham
- Reiki in Egham
- Relaxation-Therapy in Egham
- Shiatsu in Egham
- Spiritual-Healing in Egham
- Sports-Massage in Egham
- Stone-Therapy-Massage in Egham
- Stress-Management in Egham
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage in Egham
- Tai-Chi in Egham
- Thai-Massage in Egham
- Time-Line-Therapy in Egham
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) in Egham
- Weight-Loss in Egham
- Womens-Health in Egham
- Yoga in Egham