Counselling, EFT (MTT) Tapping, Reiki in Narangba
Member Organisation(s): Australasian Board of Psychosomatic Therapy; Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
EFT (MTT) Tapping, Reiki, Swedish Relaxation Massage, Reflexology, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Relaxation Therapy, Life Coaching, Past Life Regression
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About InSync Therapy
- As an Empathic Life Coach/Therapist, I draw upon my training in Education, Psychosomatic Therapy, Counselling, Emotional Freedom Technique, Hypnotherapy, Reiki and Massage to help you achieve the wellness outcomes you are specifically looking for. My focus is on activating your own healing energies to support the process of identifying your areas of concern, your desired outcomes, the steps required to achieve these and the active resistance likely to sabotage your efforts. Clarifying and working through these steps provides a clear and harmonious path to your overall well being.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
Along with extensive Educational qualifications, training and experience, I have teamed Life Coaching qualifications from the Mentoring Institute, a Cert. IV in Psychosomatic Therapy from the Australian Institute of Body-Mind Analysis and Psychosomatic Therapy, Advanced qualifications in Emotional Freedom Technique, Clinical Hypnotherapy qualifications and training from the Aromatherapy College of Australia Pty Ltd, Second Degree Reiki in the Usui System and a Cert. IV in Swedish Remedial Massage to provide a unique blend of tools and strategies.
While these are formal qualifications I am constantly updating and refreshing my personal knowledge and experience through networking and research.
I have been practising professionally since 2007, but my qualifications in massage and Reiki date back to 1993.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Addictions, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Boredom, Bullying, Childhood Issues, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Concentration Problems, Depression, Exhaustion, Fear, Grief, Headaches, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Midlife Crisis, Negative Thoughts, Personal Growth, Phobias, Post Natal Depression (PND), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Repetitive Negative Patterns, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self Determination, Self Development, Shame, Shyness, Smoking Addiction, Social Phobia, Spirituality, Stress, Stress Management, Suicidal Thoughts, Tiredness, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Alcohol Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Childbirth, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Depression, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Insomnia, Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Stop Smoking, Sexual Issues, Sleep Disorders, Stress, Weight Loss, Nail Biting, Usui Reiki, Foot Reflexology,
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Emotional Freedom Technique - Beginners level
Duration: 3 hours
Personal Training Cost: $240
Group Training Cost: $120 (minimum group of 3 people + tea and coffee provided)
Archetypal Readings are specifically designed to focus in on one particular issue.
They provide insight into specific belief patterns, attitudes and behaviours that are contributing to the issue.
These readings also point out the strategies and changes needed to deal with and resolve the problem.
These readings are suitable for - Work, Finances, Relationships, Creativity, Motivation, Decisions and more.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Special Online Booking Offers
Free 15 minute head, neck and shoulder massage with initial consultation!
- Write a review of InSync Therapy
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact InSync Therapy for more information.