New Leaf Healing
Hypnotherapy in Gymea
Member Organisation(s): The Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About New Leaf Healing
New Leaf Healing takes a holistic approach to health, focusing on both the physical and psychological aspects of healing. The combination of Hypnotherapy/NLP and Herbal Medicine can be used to help you make positive changes in your life and achieve your goals.
If you are looking for ways to improve your health, release stress and anxiety, overcome phobias or say goodbye to unwanted habits, you could benefit from our services.
People have successfully used Hypnotherapy and NLP to -
- enjoy becoming a non-smoker
- overcome anxiety and phobias and enjoy a more comfortable and relaxed life
- improve sleeping patterns so you can get the most out of your day
- improve creativity and motivation
- manage your weight and attain your ideal body
- feel empowered and gain confidence and self-esteem
- experience the benefits of relaxation and enjoy life more
Many people struggle to achieve their goals through willpower alone. With the use of hypnotherapy you will be able to access the inner part of your mind and find the answers you are searching for.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
My name is Justine Watt and I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Herbalist who has been helping people take positive steps to improve their health and wellbeing since 2005.
I have a Diploma of Botanical Medicine, Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Certificate of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
I am a clinical member of the National Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA) and the Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association (AHA) and I am registered with the National Hypnotherapists Register of Australia (NHRA).
My clinic room is located in Gymea in the Sutherland Shire.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anxiety, Concentration Problems, Eating Disorders, Fear, Grief, Infertility, Low Self Esteem, Negative Thoughts, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Pain Management, Phobias, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Relationship Problems, Sleep Disorders, Stress, Stress Management, Weight Loss, Work Stress,
- Age groups I work with
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Write a review of New Leaf Healing
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
Contact New Leaf Healing for more information.
Name: Mrs. Justine Watt