Mind Over Matter
Counselling, EFT (MTT) Tapping, Mens Health in Brookfield
Member Organisation(s): Australian Hypnotherapy Association
EFT (MTT) Tapping, Mens Health, Womens Health, Weight Loss, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), NLP, Psychotherapy, Time Line Therapy, Stress Management, Relaxation Therapy
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Mind Over Matter
My name is Elaine Martin and I am the owner and Principal Therapist at MindOverMatter situated in Brookfield in Brisbane’s western suburbs. I also operate out of Brisbane Natural Health’s clinic in Milton.
Many of us have goals; some small, some large. Most of us have dreams and desires but we often just run out of time or lose focus of where we are going and more importantly how we are going to get there
Conversely, we all have habits that are detrimental to our wellbeing yet we have so much difficulty convincing ourselves that we are going to change, and although we might find a little willpower for a while we often find ourselves going back to the same habit.
I truly believe that every person has the ability to change. Most people, however, just need a little bit of help finding ways to effectively bring about those changes. When working with the unconsciousness part of the mind, it is not uncommon for a client to come in for one specific problem and find that they are now able to overcome a variety of problems in their lives.
Together we will uncover the unconscious reasons you fail to reach your goals, and develop effective strategies for change. These unconscious reasons are the keys to changing your habits and these new strategies will allow you to make these changes permanent.
I specialise in anxiety and stress. Although many of my clients come to see me about weight loss, insomnia, nail biting, fears and phobias etc the underpinning problem is often caused by higher than normal levels of stress or anxiety. I, therefore, run regular Stress Management workshops aimed at providing education and awareness. I also work with children on issues such as bullying, self esteem, and bed wetting.
I have several popular programs that I also offer including Virtual Gastric Band Program, Weight Management Program and a Stop Smoking Intervention Program.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
Elaine holds a Bachelor of Business, Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and a Diploma in Psychotherapy. She is an EFT Certified Practitioner, has a Cert IV in Training and Assessment and a Certificate in Workplace Rehabilitation.
Elaine spent 20 years working in the area of Human Resources before retraining 4 years ago. She is also certified to provide the Virtual Gastric Band Program hot off the press from the UK. She also holds a Senior First Aid Certificate, a Blue Card and is a Registered Private Health Fund Provider.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Addictions, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety, Boredom, Bullying, Childhood Issues, Concentration Problems, Depression, Eating Disorders, Erectile Dysfunction, Fear, Headaches, Impotency, Impulsive Behaviour, Infertility, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Mens Issues, Midlife Crisis, Negative Thoughts, Neurosis, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Perfectionism, Personal Growth, Pet Bereavement, Phobias, Post Natal Depression (PND), Premature Ejaculation (PE), Redundancy, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Restrictions, Sadness, Self Development, Sexual Dysfunctions, Sleep Disorders, Smoking Addiction, Social Phobia, Stress, Stress Management, Tiredness, Trauma, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Anger Management, Anxiety, Blushing, Bruxism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Depression, Drug Addiction, Eating Disorders, Exam Nerves, Fear of Flying, Gastric Band Hypnotherapy, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Low Self Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessions & Compulsions, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Public Speaking, Stop Smoking, Sexual Issues, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stress, Stuttering, Weight Loss, Nail Biting, Emotional Abuse,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
Virtual Gastric Band, Childrens Issues, Bullying, Motivation, Performance improvement
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
- Elaine is constantly pushing the boundaries and continues to effortlessly research and develop programs to provide her clients with the best possible experience. Her background, together with her knowledge, experience base and training has meant that she can easily deal with issues that perhaps only take 2/3 sessions but is equally qualified to use psycho-analytical tools to help a client deal with more indepth problems such as trauma or depression.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: AUD $120/session
- Mens Health: AUD $120/session
- Womens Health: AUD $120/session
- Weight Loss: AUD $185/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): AUD $120/session
- Counselling: AUD $120/session
- Hypnotherapy: AUD $120/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): AUD $120/session
- NLP: AUD $120/session
- Psychotherapy: AUD $120/session
- Time Line Therapy: AUD $120/session
- Stress Management: AUD $120/session
- Relaxation Therapy: AUD $120/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
Free Introductory Session (30 mins). Provides opportunity to meet Elaine, visit the clinic and have all your questions answered. No obligation.
- Write a review of Mind Over Matter
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
8 Campden Ct,
5/267 Milton Road
Contact Mind Over Matter for more information.
Name: Elaine MartinPhone Number : 0407-744-566
8 Campden Ct
- Find complementary therapists in Brookfield: