Greenacre Natural Therapies
Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Natural Fertility Therapy in Greenacre
Member Organisation(s): ATMS 5955
Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Natural Fertility Therapy, Mens Health, Womens Health, Remedial Massage, Flower Essences, Allergy Intolerance Therapy
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Greenacre Natural Therapies
Hi I’m Tammy and Welcome to my page
Im a health fund registered naturopath practicing inSydneys South West region.
The clinic has had 20years of busy and fullfilling practising. My passion is to restore wellbeing and to educate my patients on how to help themselves to keep optium health, by using natural herbal and nutritional remedies or just by changing their lifestyle and diet
Your here for a reason so please feel free to browse my website
Our aim at the clinic is to bring harmony relaxation and happiness back to your mind and body.
Theres are many ways to achieve this, as everyone is different it could by
Massage and Alignment
Relaxation and Techniques
Dietry and Nutritional changes
Bach Flower Remedies
Hair Analysis to test for over 400 intolerances
Hair Analysis for Mineral and Heavy Metal Toxicity
Our focus is to help you detox, clean out your system, get well. To avoid pharmaceutical medication where possible by using various natural remedies, healthy eating habits and simple lifestyle changes.
Changes that will work long term not just short term.
The clinic is set in an oasis for you to relax, benefit from and heal. Fully temperature controlled for your comfort. It is a perfect place to come to when you are ready to make those lifestyle changes and regain your “Old Self” once more. Your “Good Health” is my priority, with my holistic approach you will never walk away unsatisfied.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
Tammy Safi is a fully qualified Naturopath and is a trained and registered Herbalist, Nutritionist, Iridologist, Lymphatic and Remedial Massage Therapist in the south west sydney region.
I SPECIALIZE in DIGESTIVE DISORDERS and FERTILITY
Helicobactrium pylori, Crohns, Celiac, Ulcerative colitis, Cramps,Boating, alternating diarrohea and constipation, flatulence, wind, abdominal discomfort of unknown source, Vomiting, lack of appitite, high appetite, weight loss, poor eating habits in children
Cant fall pregnant ?then look no further 0418245449 call me for a chat to see if I can help you
Tammy is reputable throughout the south/west region of Sydney as a healer dedicated to ones well being.
Her practice covers many common health issues such as fertility, depression, skin conditions, asthma, allergies, colds, and coughs, also addressing conditions such as digestive, constipation, weight challenges, menopause, and other hormonal issues.
DBM Diploma of Botanical Medicine
D.Nut. Diploma of Nutrition
DRM Diploma Remedial Massage
Registered Member of the ATMS #5955 (Australian Traditional Medicine Society)
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Addictions, Adolescence, Affairs, Alcohol Dependence, Anger Management, Anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bereavement, Boredom, Career Counselling, Childhood Issues, Chronic Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Dementia, Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD), Depression, Dyslexia, Eating Disorders, Erectile Dysfunction, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Fear, Gay Issues, Headaches, Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, Hysteria, Impotency, Infertility, Learning Difficulties, Melancholia, Memory Problems, Mens Issues, Mental Health Problems, Negative Thoughts, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Personal Growth, Personal Relationships, Pet Bereavement, Phobias, Physical Illness, Post Natal Depression (PND), Premature Ejaculation (PE), Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Rape, Relationship Problems, Repetitive Negative Patterns, Sadness, Self Development, Separation, Sexual Dysfunctions, Sleep Disorders, Smoking Addiction, Stress, Stress Management, Tiredness, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Emotional Abuse,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
Health conditions can be treated successfully with herbal medicine and nutritional changes, along with a regime suitable for each individual.
Here are a few of the conditions we see on a regular basis at the Clinic
Weight loss, food intolerance, muscle gain
Skin rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis
Hormonal imbalances, peri and post menopause, polycystic ovarian disease, endometriosis, fibroids, menstrual pain and tension
Asthma, allergies, hay fever, eczema, sinus and food intolerance’s
Fatigue, tiredness, apathy and general disharmony ie not feeling quiet right from unknown causes
Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis and other digestive conditions
Children – ADHD, autism, fussy eaters, recurrent illness, bed wetting allergies and ear infections
Elderly conditions joint stiffness, pain from unknown causes
Arthritis of all forms, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
Prostate, sexual dysfunction
Recurrent urinary tract infections
Fertility issues male and female
Depression not been happy for some time
Cholesterol and how to avoid heart disease
Dementia, poor concentration, vagueness and memory loss.
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Tammy Safi, Naturopath – Greenacre Natural Therapies
Finalist in the NSW Business Chambers South West Region 2012
Finalist for 2010 Business Awards
Awarded ‘Winner of 2009 Business Achiever Awards for Wellbeing Therapies’, Canturbury/Bankstown Region
Author of highly acclaimed reference book "Healthy Tea’s"
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Herbal Medicine: AUD $180/session
- Naturopathy: AUD $180/session
- Natural Fertility Therapy: AUD $180/session
- Mens Health: AUD $180/session
- Womens Health: AUD $180/session
- Remedial Massage: AUD $85/session
- Flower Essences: AUD $20/session
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy: AUD $250/session
- Special Online Booking Offers
Book in for a 1 hour massage and receive a free IRIDOLOGY session on your second massage
- Write a review of Greenacre Natural Therapies
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
63 Noble Avenue,
New South Wales,
Contact Greenacre Natural Therapies for more information.
Name: Tammy SafiPhone Number : (02) 9709 4265
0418 245 449
63 Noble Avenue
New South Wales 2190