Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy in Milton
Member Organisation(s): AACMA, NHAA, ANPA
Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Natural Fertility Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Womens Health, Mens Health, Weight Loss, Acupressure, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Write a review
- About Jacaranda Therapies
DISCOVER “the road more travelled” to better health.
Established in 1996, Jacaranda Therapies is a group of Practitioners of; Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Remedial Massage and more.
The therapists are all highly trained professionals dedicated to giving quality health care for a reasonable price. The centre is tranquil and relaxing, providing a caring and therapeutic environment. As holistic therapists we aim to aid you to establish a healthier state of body/mind. The holistic approach used by natural therapy practitioners stimulates the bodies own self healing abilities. This personalised health care is useful to help achieve long term health benefits as well as aiding with the acute condition. Natural Therapies are therefore used in both prevention and treatment of disease.
Common conditions such as, for example stress, headaches, infertilty, back pain etc. and many others can be helped. The therapies can be used on their own or in combination with another practitioner i.e medical, Acupuncture, Naturopathy, or Remedial Massage etc. if required.
All our therapists including a Chinese Medicine Practitioner – Acupuncture, Herbalist, Naturopath, Remedial Massage Therapist, Reflexologist and a practitioner of Nei Qi Gong (Guided Meditation) are qualified and experienced in the healthcare and natural medicine field.
The clinic is situated in Rosalie Village, Milton, Brisbane (above Sushi Lovers next to Rosalie Dental) close to free parking and public transport.
Health Fund Rebates available for Acupuncture, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Remedial Massage and Reflexology.
- My training, work experience and any achievement
QUALIFICATIONS.... Fiona Grigg
Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner – Bachelor of Acupuncture,
Diploma of Medical Herbalism.
Fellow of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA).
Full Practitioner Member of National Herbalists Association (NHAA)
Full Practicioner Member of Australian Naturopathic Association (ANPA).
Registered Full Practitioner Member of Federation of Natural & Traditional Therapists Ltd.
- Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Concentration Problems, Depression, Erectile Dysfunction, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Headaches, Infertility, Memory Problems, Menopause, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Physical Illness, Pregnancy, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Sleep Disorders, Smoking Addiction, Stress, Trauma, Weight Loss, Fertility, Back Pain, Facial Reflexology, Foot Reflexology, Maternity Reflexology, Spinal Reflexology,
- Other concerns & issues I deal with
* Digestive Problems
* Menses disordered
* Premenstrual tension
* Skin Problems
* And many more
- Age groups I work with
- Further Information
Fiona Grigg. Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy.
A very experienced Acupuncturist and Herbalist, Fiona has been working and studying in the health and disease field for more than thirty five years. Prior to graduating in Traditional Chinese Medicine- Acupuncture in 1985, she worked as a Registered Nurse/Midwife in both Australia and the UK. Now a fellow of the Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) Fiona is a registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner - Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine practitioner and an accredited Naturopath.
Begining her career in Natural Medicine working in a rural community as a locum, Fiona followed this by working in an inner city practice whilst teaching acupuncture at Acupuncture colleges Australia (now called Endeavor college of Natural Health). After working for another 4 years in Asia, she has been practicing at Jacaranda Therapies for the last 15 years.
Fiona’s wealth of experience in health care practice means she has treated a whole range of different conditions whilst utilising a broad base of wholistic disciplines. Continuously attending seminars her knowledge is drawn from both traditional and modern research in the natural medicine field.
The combination of therapies enables Fiona to have a useful base from which to aid you in both “dis-ease” prevention and treatment whilst achieving better health and wellbeing.
Is any of the information here incorrect? Let us know. Report Wrong Information
Is this your listing? Click here to update information in your profile.
- ReviewsTotal:(+0, -0)
- Price List
- Acupuncture: AUD $55.00/session
- Herbal Medicine: AUD $40.00/session
- Naturopathy: AUD $40.00/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: AUD $70.00/session
- Sports Massage: AUD $80.00/session
- Stone Therapy Massage: AUD $80.00/session
- Swedish Relaxation Massage: AUD $80.00/session
- Write a review of Jacaranda Therapies
- Review Summary
Value for Money :0.0Customer Service :0.0Communication :0.0Satisfaction :0.0
- 0 Positive
- 0 Neutral
- 0 Negative
- Customer Reviews
- Write your own review
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
10/1 Rosalie Village,
165 Baroona Road,
Contact Jacaranda Therapies for more information.
Name: Fiona GriggPhone Number : 07 33670266
Website : http://www.jacarandatherapies.com.auLocation(s):
10/1 Rosalie Village
165 Baroona Road
- Find complementary therapists in Milton:
- Acupressure Milton
- Acupuncture Milton
- Alexander-Technique Milton
- Allergy-Intolerance-Therapy Milton
- Aromatherapy Milton
- Art-Therapy Milton
- Ayurveda Milton
- Beauty-Therapy Milton
- Bowen-Therapy Milton
- Chinese-Massage Milton
- Chiropractic Milton
- Cognitive-Behavioural-Therapy-(CBT) Milton
- Colon-Hydrotherapy Milton
- Corporate-Massage Milton
- Counselling Milton
- Counselling Milton
- Craniosacral-Therapy Milton
- Crystal-Therapy Milton
- Deep-Tissue-Massage Milton
- EFT-(MTT)-Tapping Milton
- EMDR Milton
- Emmett-Technique Milton
- Flower-Essences Milton
- Herbal-Medicine Milton
- Homeopathy Milton
- Hypnotherapy Milton
- Indian-Head-Massage Milton
- Kinesiology Milton
- Life-Coaching Milton
- Meditation Milton
- Mens-Health Milton
- Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-(MBCT) Milton
- Natural-Fertility-Therapy Milton
- Naturopathy Milton
- Neuro-Emotional-Technique Milton
- NLP Milton
- Nutritional-Therapy Milton
- Osteopathy Milton
- Past-Life-Regression Milton
- Personal-Trainers Milton
- Psychotherapy Milton
- Reflexology Milton
- Reiki Milton
- Relaxation-Therapy Milton
- Remedial-Massage Milton
- Shiatsu Milton
- Sound-Therapy Milton
- Sports-Massage Milton
- Stress-Management Milton
- Swedish-Relaxation-Massage Milton
- Tai-Chi Milton
- Thai-Massage Milton
- Time-Line-Therapy Milton
- Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-(TCM) Milton
- Weight-Loss Milton
- Womens-Health Milton
- Yoga Milton
- Zero-Balancing Milton